Saturday, 08 September 2007

Hiking in Montana, Switzerland

Just after I came back from Croatia, I went to Montana, a small village in Valais, Switzerland. I was invited there by two friends - Vanessa and Nathalie Vivario - whose grandparents own an appartement there. It was a "girls only" week and the plan was to do walk and hike in the surrounding mountains.


The team from left to right: Nath, Alexia Iwens, Vanessa and myself.


Vanessa and I studied physiotherapy together and when we graduated, we went to Nepal for three months to work as volunteers in a Spinal Injury Rehabilitation Center. We also went on a three weeks trek in the Annapurnas. That's were we got the idea of going on "hiking holidays" again...

After a pretty steep climb...


The scenery wasn't too bad...






1 comment:

Joël said...

J'ignorai qu'un village du nom de MONTANTA existait en Suisse... ;-)