Saturday, 02 February 2008

Christmas Marathon!!

We started running our "marathon" on the 22nd of December with my family on my Mum's side. The picture on the right shows my sister Daisy (right) with two of my cousins.







Dady is 86 years old and loves joking!








Granny is 80 and can bake the best desserts in the world! She is also the sweetest person I know...
After a gargantuan lunch, we gave each others presents and then we all played cards and had some more desserts (my Gran always makes about 6 to 8 different kinds for 20 people...)

On the 23rd we had our "close family" Christmas diner. That's my parents, my sisters and the boyfriends!

The "boys": Thomas (Daisy's boyfriend) and Sebastien with their Chirstmas socks


Julie dancing (Idon't know why but we always end up dancing at some stage of the evening)!


Dad's lovely new ski hat!


After lots of present giving, eating, chatting, drinking, dancing and so on, it's time for a little rest before the next diner...


After a diner on Christmas Eve at some of Seb's parent's friends, we had lunch on my Dad's side with the whole family.


Bonne Mamy is 78 years old and doesn't like cooking!


The "in-laws": my mother and my uncles.



Almost all the cousins getting their gift...


Julie and my cousin Pascaline

We finished our big race at Seb's parents with his brothers (3) and sister. Seb's eldest brother and his wife had just had their first child: Aymeric. Seb is his godfather and seized the opportunity to carry him in his arms (scarry business apparently...!!)

No comments: